Value Added Commercial Roofing Services
Facility Asset and Maintenance Package
Valley Ridge Roofing & Construction provides the following services to building owners and property managers to assist them in protecting and managing their building envelope assets.
- Initial forensic analysis and condition assessment reports.
- Construction documents – drawings/specifications.
- Historical analysis and maintenance documentation.
- Photo documentation every 6 months.
- Xactimate expertise.
- Engineering & legal counsel availability.
- Maintenance program and work credit toward full roof replacement.
Benefit to Building Owners and Asset Managers
- Ongoing asset valuation.
- Immediate condition knowledge of roof and building components.
- Immediate on-line document availability
- Liability reduction & improved property sales ability.
- Reduction in maintenance costs.
- Maintenance credit transferability.
- 24-hour emergency maintenance and leak repairs.
Infrared & Destructive (Forensic) Testing
Infrared testing of roofs is done to determine the cause of roof leaks or to determine the presence of wet materials and moisture permeation that may need to be removed. This should be done prior to replacement as an indicator of the cause of leaks. Core tests on modified and built up roofs can be used to indicate possible leaks, and to determine roof system make up. Valley Ridge Roofing & Construction’s trained professionals are available to perform these testing methods as required.
by providing long term roofing solutions”